27 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

Leopard

Hi there!
(And please excuse the creative title of this post.)

If I have a regular follower out there (I hope I do, and if you do exist please don't hesisate to come say hi! :)) she would know that I give my best work when I copy a design previously done by someone else. Today's post is one of them, featuring a design from one of my favorite bloggers, Sarah from Chalkboard Nails! She did a tutorial about this leopard so go check it out too! :)


Base color is China Glaze - Agent Lavender
Inside of the spots is Rimmel - Ultra Violet
Outside of the spots is Rimmel - Blue My Mind

These were so fun and exciting to have on my nails. Definitely lasted for a long time for me, about a week or so I believe and that is why these are so grown out.
Hope you liked it! :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder