8 Ocak 2012 Pazar

Day 6 - Santa + Christmas Tree + Ralphie

And finally a wrap on this challenge! Santa on my thumb is from Simply Rins' Santa and Rudolf Nail Art . Do I need to mention that I love her designs? I mean you can easily understand that from my posts. The bell was inspired by someone's nail art but I just can't remember whose. I'm sorry, let me know if you know who. And Rudolf is also by Rins, which got featured in one of my previous posts.
 My favorite was Santa, and to be honest, this design is not my favorite so far.
 And here is my right hand. This polish is the gorgeous Going Incognito - Essie. :)
 Hooray for loooots of presents. :)
And this is my horrible Ralphie, I failed this so bad, I didn't even want to post this, but to give you proof, here it is.

Again, all of these designs were made with acrylic paints, free-handed. Hope you'll like it. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder