8 Ocak 2012 Pazar

Day 4 - Dickens Christmas Carol

Hi there!
I know that it is a bit late for these posts, and I swear these nails were done before New Year's Eve but I didn't have time for posting these. So to make it up for you, I will be posting 3 posts today!

I kinda failed this challenge, I mean, look at the date! It's the 8th of January, time flies so fast. Here are the pictures of Dickens Christmas Carol mani.
 This mani is inspired by this photo.
 Excuse the mess on my fingers please, it was REALLY hard to clean up, it just didn't come off.
 I sponged a mixture of yellow, brown acrylic paint on white nail polish. Then free-handed the wreath with acyrlics. I think sponging did a great old paper effect.

I hope you liked this mani, I'll be back with new manis in a couple of hours. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder