12 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

Dandelions

It has been a long time since I posted. I know I do this a lot and should not do it in order to have more followers and make people see my work, I'll try harder. :)

I did this mani a while ago but had time and interest to post it only now. I saw a tattoo of dandelions and it was sooo pretty that I could not just past through it and I turned it into a mani. Then, like a week later, I saw that Copy That, Copy Cat posted basically the same mani before me. So, being not inspired by her, I still feel like I should be giving credits to her, you should go see hers too. 

 I loved watching dandelions flying with the wind when I was a kid. I still love it but I don't see them that often anymore.
The base color is China Glaze - Blue Year's Eve, and this photo is blurred to make you see how shiny it is under the lights. So, so pretty. :)

The nail art is done with brushes and acrylics, all by myself. I don't think that it was a challenge to do, so if you are a beginner and want more complicated looking art on your nails, this might be a great choice.
Hope you'll like it. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder