22 Mayıs 2012 Salı

Butterflies in Your Stomach

Good morning / afternoon / evening! (whereever you're living) 
Actually, the title should have been butterflies on your nails. :)
I am going through basics and after tribal nails, I did monarch nails, as in monarch butterflies. Again, these are not recent pictures, I believe these are from three weeks ago. Normally, I'm not a fan of orange color, and this manicure is probably the most bearable version of orange to me. 
 Base color is Orly - Truly Tangerine.
 The phone case that was on my iPhone at that time apparently had some errors, it blocked the camera. It was not that obvious without flash (just a bit of yellow peeking), but this happened with flash.
You can see a bit of wearing, photos were taken after second day, please ignore it. :) Done with acrylics and thin brushes. Here is a photo of real monarchs, although I would run away instantly if a butterfly so big came near me, I just think they are pretty to look at in the pictures. :)
Have a nice weekend :) (And also, from now on, I will not only have nail art, I'll try to do swatches and NOTD's since I feel a little bit uninspired and wear polishes on their own)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder