25 Ağustos 2012 Cumartesi

Soccer!

Hey there! I have a manicure that I did today, and liked having it on my nails a lot! In Turkey there are a few great sport teams and I support Fenerbahce. When the team gets a punishment and audience is not allowed in the game, only ladies are allowed to be there to support their team. This game was one of them so I went there with my mom, my sister, a good friend of mom and her two daughters. We won 3-0, and I'm really tired (all the screaming and standing up) right now as I'm writing this post. It was worth it though, we had soooo much fun.
I had my team's colors and emblem on my nails. This time I tried a new technique that I've been seeing around for a while, the one when you draw the design on the wax paper and then you put it on your nail.
Hope you like it! :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder