12 Ağustos 2012 Pazar

NOTD: Rimmel - Blue Vogue

Right, another break from blogging and I don't have a good excuse, school will start in a month and I basically did NOTHING in the holiday. I still painted my nails, did a few nail art when I was inspired but still, it was not a satisfying holiday for my nails. Some of the designs turned out good though, and those were the ones I got inspired from other bloggers. Today I have an extremely beautiful polish on my nails. It is a blue that is so dark, almost black. In sunlight, shows a bit of shimmer and indoors, mostly "dark midnight blue" as wikipedia's list of colors states. I believe this is two coats and I used China Glaze's fast drying top coat. Unfortunately, I am running out of it and the end of the bottle is gooey, hard to manage and leaves bubbles. That is why you see LOTS of bubbles on my nails.
By the way, I am posting these posts from my phone's Blogger app, and apparently I am no good at using HTML codes. So I will manage them once I go back home.
Hope you like it! :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder