3 Aralık 2011 Cumartesi

Day 1 - Snowmen AND Snowflake Nails

You might have heard about the new challenge, 12 Days of Christmas Manis. When I saw it on Sonoma Nail Art, I thought I totally should join it. And the thing I love the most about this challenge is that the rules are so free, you don't even have to do days in order or finish on time. Since I get to do my nails from weekend to weekend, I asked her if they would let me join and if I could do 2-3 topics at once. She told me that it was okay, so here I am with my "Snowmen AND Snowflake Nails".
This was my first attempt of using acrylic paints on my nails, so be easy on me. :)
This design was inspired by Simply Rins' Snowman Parade design. You should take a look at her's too, she also has a tutorial.
Look at how cute they both are! When I was photographing, I saw this white puffle and I was like, "OMG! I need a picture of them together, white puffle freezes stuff so they must look good together!" I am such a geek. :D
 Experimenting with different angles. I think this photo turned out really artsy. :)
And to make you see how glittery this mani is. :) Excuse the wreckage on my index finger, it had a little accident till I took pictures and I couldn't fix it.

I used Flormar 423 as the base color, snowflakes and snowmen were done with acrylic paints and detailing brushes. The glitter polishes I used don't have a brand. After I did these nails, I realised how much I missed snow (AND holidays!).

I hope you'll like it :)

3 yorum:

  1. Great job! I like how you combined a few of the challenges together. You really did a wonderful job for the first time using acrylic paint, isn't it fun to work with? It makes nail art so much easier. Love the puffle, too! So funny. :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Awesome! Thank you for using my snowman as your inspiration for this nail design. :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Sonoma, it is indeed fun to work with acrylics, thank you. :)

    Rins, well, I thank you for this really nice comment of yours. :)

    YanıtlaSil