18 Aralık 2011 Pazar

Day 3 - Gift Wrapping and Rudolf the Reindeer

This week we set our Christmas tree (though we don't celebrate Christmas, it is for New Year's Eve), and I felt like the time for gifts is getting closer! YAY! So I decided to have gift wrappings on my nails and remembered that Simply Rins had a reindeer design and a tutorial. Therefore, I had to have a Rudolf too. Here is this weekend's nails. :)
 My index finger turned out really complicated, I didn't like it.
 I thought that my thumb turned out the prettiest, I liked it a lot. :)
And here is my right hand, I didn't want to try so hard on it so I just painted them like shiny wrappings' colors. :)
 Here is our tree and my gifts. :) Hopefully, there will be lots of gifts right where my fingers are in the left top photo. :)
 Yes, this is my extremely pink room and computer, I decided to make a difference this week and took a picture of the polishes I used.
I used Essie - Watermelon and Pastel - 31 for my thumb, Pastel - 52 and Sephora - 51/Leather Boots for index, Pastel - 74 for middle finger, Flormar's white and acrylic paints for ring finger, Pastel - 37 for pinky, plus Flormar Nail Art white and gold and Flormar - 003 on top on all of them.

I hope you'll like it. :)

1 yorum:

  1. I love the Christmas wrapping! You did a great job. And that reindeer looks just like Rins design. Very cool, I just love her tutorials.

    YanıtlaSil