11 Aralık 2011 Pazar

Day 2 - Poinsettias and Candy Canes Nails

Or day 4? I feel like I'm cheating since I don't even do proper designs and do two designs at once. Today's (or this weekend's?) nails have poinsettias and candy canes on them. And here is the problem, we don't celebrate Christmas here in Turkey, so I don't really know the traditions. I can picture stockings filled with candy canes hung over fireplace in my mind but I don't have a single idea between poinsettias and Christmas. I have thought of giving up on this challenge because of insufficiency of time and lack of viewers; but I'm not that kind of girl who'll just give up on everything she can't manage to do, not without trying harder. *I Will Survive enters*

This weekend I was SO uninspired, I failed at all my attempts of nail art. I guess that is why I hated this design. Enough with talking, here is this week's design.
 I had candy canes, poinsettia-to-be's and candles. I even did some shading but with flash, they all seemed red.
Here is my lovely sweater and my nails. I liked this sweater a lot, so I thought it totally should be on my blog. 

I used Flormar - 390 as the base color, but it left so many brushmarks so I sponged on the last layer. Paintings were done with acrylics.
This week, my exams will end and I might have time IN week to do nails. I know that I can't keep them for the next day, but it is the only way I can finish this challenge.
And YAY! for 2 members of my blog!

1 yorum:

  1. I love your poinsettias way more than mine! I think this is a very festive and cute design. :)

    YanıtlaSil